18 backends in one pack
|Django Starter||Python Flask Starter|
|Java Light, Starter, E-commerce||.NET Core Starter Mobile|
|.Net Core Light, Starter, E-commerce, IoT||Java Starter Mobile|
|.Net Starter, E-commerce, IoT||Node.js Nest Starter|
|Node.js MongoDB Light, Starter, E-commerce|
For why do you need a backend admin dashboard?
You just start your project and don't want to waste time on the backend integration and project architecture frontend + backend, database connection, and user management.
If you are a beginner in development you can use the backend dashboard as a library with ready-to-use solutions.
If you are guru you could save time on starting development - just customize admin dashboard, leaving parts you need. You don't have to configure the environment.
Save up to 300 hours (depending on your level) on development using the backend admin dashboard.
By purchasing this bundle you get already a working solution with the functional backend. Start adding new entities and components, using existing code as a sample, and step by step come to the application you have in mind.
What do you pay money for?
Connection with the backend of the open-source ngx-admin dashboard, backend
- ngx-admin template with 100+ UI Nebular and Eva design components
- Authentication using JWT tokens is implemented and integrated into both client and server-side
- Basic role management and ACL is in place, AUTH, reset the password.
- Backend solution layered architecture and projects segregation
- Swagger included for automatic API testing and documentation
- Documentation is included
- Docker and docker-compose configuration included
- 3 months free updates