Mobile Frontend based on Akveo Design System and React Native UI Kitten library, integrated with .NET Core backend gives you fast start to bring your business on a mobile level!
The difference between Kitten Tricks and bundles is that the bundles are configured:
1. Modules for the state management
2. Modules for working with API
3. Added a real example of working with application states and API
4. A more complete example of the architecture of a real application
Starter Bundle is the vital minimal of React Native frontend with code samples integrated with .NET Core Backend. It contains JWT Authentication, password recovery functionality, basic user profile CRUD operations for both UI and Backend. Backend is .NET Core Web API, Entity Framework Core 2.2 and other popular and useful technologies. Frontend - React Native 0.61.5, Expo 37, React Native UI Kitten 5.0, Typescript 3.8, React Navigation 4, Redux 7, Eva 2.0
This bundle allows you to boost your web application development.
By purchasing this bundle you get already working solution with the functional backend. Start adding new entities and components, using existing code as a sample, and step by step come to the application you have in mind.
You get a bunch of examples of features implementation: mobile, back-end and their connection
- You will be able to use it in multiple commercial projects
- Updates and bug fixes for 3 months from purchase date
More details here
- Only the important features you need
- Authentication using JWT tokens is implemented and integrated into both client and server side
- Basic role management and ACL is in place
- Code quality under the hood -a clientis set up as part of Angular project settings, it simply wouldn't let you push typescript code with errors
- Backend solution layered architecture and projects segregation
- Entity framework for backend data access with the ability to easily replace it with other data access
- Data entities classes, independent of any ORM
- Dependency injection takes care of services and repositories instantiation
- Swagger included for automatic API testing and documentation
- Serilog is used for logging
- OWIN startup is configured
- Documentation is included
- 3 months free updates
What is actually delivered to you?
After purchasing you will receive archive with code and instructions, it contains full backend solution code, solution file, projects, c# classes, configuration. As well as the client-side code of React Native front-end written in typescript.