Mobile Frontend based on Akveo Design System and React Native UI Kitten library, integrated with Java backend gives you fast start to bring your business on a mobile level!
The difference between Kitten Tricks and bundles is that the bundles are configured:
1. Modules for the state management
2. Modules for working with API
3. Added a real example of working with application states and API
4. A more complete example of the architecture of a real application
Starter Bundle is the vital minimal of React Native frontend with code samples integrated with Java Backend. It contains JWT Authentication, password recovery functionality, basic user profile CRUD operations for both UI and Backend. Backend is Java Spring, Maven, NHibernate and other popular and useful technologies. Frontend - React Native 0.61.5, Expo 37, React Native UI Kitten 5.0, Typescript 3.8, React Navigation 4, Redux 7, Eva 2.0
You get a bunch of examples of features implementation: mobile, back-end and their connection.
This bundle allows you to boost your web application development in React Native + Java stack. By purchasing this bundle you get already working solution with the functional backend. Start adding new entities and components, using existing code as a sample, and step by step come to the application you have in mind.
- You will be able to use it in multiple commercial projects
- Updates and bug fixes for 3 months from purchase date
More details here
- Spring Boot as the main framework for backend
- Maven as building tool
- Can be used with a range of SQL databases. In-Memory database H2 by default
- Authentication using Json Web Tokens is implemented and integrated with both client and server side
- Refresh Token functionality is available out of the box
- TSLint as part of Angular project settings, it simply wouldn't let you push typescript code with errors
- Backend has Checkstyle setup and findbugs plugin for static code analysis
- Swagger for API documentation purpose
- Documentation is included
- 3 months free updates
What is actually delivered to you?
After purchasing you will receive an archive with code and instructions, it contains full backend Java code and installation instructions file to help you start. As well as the client-side code of React Native front-end written in typescript.