.NET Core, IoT, cross-platform development - we support and speed up all that with this bundle. We take Angular ngx-admin IoT dashboard and integrated it with sharply clean and functional .NET Core REST services. Using that saves you tons of time for your business related tasks.
This Bundle allows you to boost your web application development. Imagine you are building some web app in IoT domain having in mind .NET Core as backend technology. With Backend Bundle, you save days and weeks of backend developer work to set up all infrastructure, solution projects structure, data repositories and so on. You can just start creating own repositories, or even edit what we have already written for you. Start adding new entities and UI components, using existing code as a sample, and step by step come to the application you have in mind.
- .NET Core Web API with Entity Framework Core
- ngx-admin UI with 100+ UI components samples
- completed integration of Angular frontend and .NET Core backend using REST services
- Layered architecture and Dependency Injection
- Code quality under the hood - a client is set up as part of Angular project settings, it simply wouldn't let you push typescript code with errors
- Authentication using JWT tokens is implemented and integrated to both Angular frontend and .NET Core backend
- Authorization with roles checking is added for both backend and frontend
- Unit tests are for backend repositories
- Projects are organized in such a way that you can easily change data access to any other library you like, without affecting services and api projects
- Swagger for automated api documentation and testing is already configured
- Logger is included
- 3 months free updates
How to run .NET Core IoT Bundle
- You will be able to use it in multiple commercial projects
- Updates and bug fixes for 3 months from purchase date
More details here
Choose your bundle
What difference between Light Bundle, Starter & E-Com/IoT?
Light Bundle suitable If you need an empty admin dashboard without extra components and charts, and you don't want to waste time removing them.
The Starter Bundle has Components and Charts with no backend integration, while Authorization and User Data Editing have backend integration.
Charts on dashboard integrated with backend just in E-commerce and IoT bundles.
Check the Demo to see the difference
|Angular and backend projects|
|ORM and database integration|
|Public and JWT secured API endpoints||
|Auth/Register/Password recovery forms and APIs|
|Profile page CRUD|
|Minimal Dependencies, Reduced size and Improved Compilation time||
|Ecommerce dashboard components integrated with backend|
|Sample order table and order details page integrated with backend|
|IOT dashboard components integrated with backend|
What is actually delivered to you?
After purchasing you will receive an archive with code and instructions, it contains full backend solution code, solution file, projects, c# classes, configuration. As well as the client-side code of Angular front-end written in typescript. Start coding immediately with no delay or too much research.
There are 4 Angular templates in the ngx-admin
1. Cosmic Template
2. Light Template
3. Dark Template
4. Corporate template