Angular based ngx-admin E-Commerce dashboard get a new life with data services integration. We have added REST Web API based on cross-platform .NET Core to make this code complete and fully functioning.
Your team can simply start adding new code into the existing structure of the solution with data repositories in Entity Framework Core.
The main idea is to save a lot of time and efforts for the initial project phase. We have already done all painstaking work for you - setup solution structure, data entities for current E-Commerce dashboard, put in place Dependency Injection and layered architecture added tests for the backend side and much more else.
Now you can think about your business tasks and start right now adding new entities without taking care of routine work. Tested in Azure!
What Multi-Application license gives?
- You will be able to use it in multiple commercial projects
- Support and bug fixes during 1 year from purchase date
- ngx-admin template with 100+ UI components to be used as samples
- Completed integration of Angular frontend and .NET Core backend using REST services
- Data binding for the frontend side, extend it for your purpose
- Code quality under the hood - a client is set up as part of Angular project settings, it simply wouldn't let you push typescript code with errors
- Backend solution layered architecture and projects segregation
- Authentication using JWT tokens is implemented and integrated to both Angular frontend and .NET Core backend
- Authorization with roles checking is added for both backend and frontend
- Unit tests are for backend repositories
- Entity framework for backend data access with the ability to easily replace it with other data access
- Data entities classes, independent of any ORM
- Dependency injection takes care of services and repositories instantiation
- Swagger as API auto documentation
- OWIN startup
- Documentation is included
- 6 months free updates
What is actually delivered to you?
After purchasing you will receive archive with code and instructions, it contains full backend solution code, solution file, projects, c# classes, configuration. As well as the client-side code of Angular front-end written in typescript.