.NET Core, IoT, cross-platform development - we support and speed up all that with this bundle. We take Angular ngx-admin IoT dashboard and integrated it with sharply clean and functional .NET Core REST services. Using that saves you tons of time for your business related tasks.
This Bundle allows you to boost your web application development. Imagine you are building some web app in IoT domain having in mind .NET Core as backend technology. With Backend Bundle, you save days and weeks of backend developer work to set up all infrastructure, solution projects structure, data repositories and so on. You can just start creating own repositories, or even edit what we have already written for you. Start adding new entities and UI components, using existing code as a sample, and step by step come to the application you have in mind.
What Multi-Application license gives?
- You will be able to use it in multiple commercial projects
- Support and bug fixes during 1 year from purchase date
- .NET Core Web API with Entity Framework Core
- ngx-admin UI with 100+ UI components samples
- completed integration of Angular frontend and .NET Core backend using REST services
- Layered architecture and Dependency Injection
- Code quality under the hood - tslint is set up as part of Angular project settings, it simply wouldn't let you push typescript code with errors
- Authentication using JWT tokens is implemented and integrated to both Angular frontend and .NET Core backend
- Authorization with roles checking is added for both backend and frontend
- Projects are organized in such a way that you can easily change data access to any other library you like, without affecting services and api projects
- Swagger for automated api documentation and testing is already configured
- Logger is included
- 6 months free updates
What is actually delivered to you?
After purchasing you will receive archive with code and instructions, it contains full backend solution code, solution file, projects, c# classes, configuration. As well as the client-side code of Angular front-end written in typescript. Start coding immediately with no delay or too much research