IoT Dashboard based on Angular ngx-admin is now actually ready to use with .NET backend and Entity Framework 6.2 data repository. We did all backend coding for you, set up an initial project structure, which is scalable and customizable for your needs. It saves weeks of efforts for those tasks, which are mostly similar for each project in this stack.
This bundle allows you to boost your web application development with backend in .NET stack. By purchasing this bundle you get already working solution with the functional backend. Start adding new entities and components, using existing code as a sample, and step by step come to the application you have in mind.
What Multi-Application license gives?
- You will be able to use it in multiple commercial projects
- Support and bug fixes during 1 year from purchase date
- ngx-admin template with 100+ UI components
- Dashboard components are already connected with REST services
- Code quality under the hood - a client is set up as part of Angular project settings, it simply wouldn't let you push typescript code with errors
- Backend solution layered architecture and projects segregation
- Authentication using JWT tokens is implemented and integrated to both Angular frontend and .NET backend
- ACL with roles checking is added for both backend and frontend
- Entity framework for backend data access with the ability to easily replace it with other data access
- Data entities classes, independent of any ORM
- Dependency injection takes care of services and repositories instantiation
- Documentation is included
- Swagger as API automated documentation is configured
- OWIN startup
- 6 months free updates
What is actually delivered to you?
After purchasing you will receive archive with code and instructions, it contains full backend solution code, solution file, projects, c# classes, configuration. As well as the client-side code of Angular front-end written in typescript.